Swiss File Knife
a command line
free external tools,
- add: sfk jsonform, reformat JSON data for easy reading and searching
- add: SFKTray V1.1 now supports display of patterns up, down, left, right, all instead of just a single slot. for documentation and example see: sfk status
- add: SFKTray Full V1.1 now supports up to 3 instances running in parallel, with a total of up to 27 lights.
- add: sfk sft(serv) option -notify=h to show an up or down arrow in SFKTray on file transfer
- add: tdifflines to use chain text together with a file name
- add: difflines option -swap to change order of input data
- add: windows: snapto -slow option to run with a lower process priority.
- add: windows: fromclip option -tofile x.
- chg: hexdump: can now use -pure -recsize=n to dump n input bytes per output record.
- fix: crash when using -i with empty input
- fix: mac compile
- sum: sfk snapto can now include text from office files like .docx .xlsx .odt, allowing fast loading and browsing of the output file by Depeche View.
- add: sfk olist, list only office files within a folder.
- add: snapto: option -office to include text from office files like .docx .xlsx .odt
- add: snapto, ofind: option -justoffice to read only office files, but not plain text files.
- chg: no longer loading binaries with commands like snapto just due to a file mask, but still by .extension. use option -wlbin for the old behaviour.
- add: difflines: option to read from stdin.
- fix: difflines: example with variables.
- fix: require: if no version info was found it produced a non speaking error. now it assumes version 0.0.0
- fix: sfk ose: missing office file support.
- doc: help office: snapto examples.
- doc: sfk view: dview office notes.