Swiss File Knife
a command line
free external tools,
- rel: 20.05.2018, Minor Update
- add: copy: option -flat to copy all files into a single output dir without sub folders.
- doc: zipto: removed redundant example.
- doc: name: copy -flat example.
- doc: filter: -tolower/upper notice correction.
- rel: 17.04.2018, Minor Update
- sum: Better support for folder zipping if no sub folder contents are needed. Added script command ifexist to check if a file or folder exists.
- fix: sfk zip: created empty subdir entries with -nosub.
- add: sfk ifexist to check if a file or folder exists.
- fix: sfk getvar +tofile produced unwanted empty lines.
- doc: sfk zip: option -nosub
- doc: sfk list: option -nosub Initial Release:
- rel: 12.04.2018, Major Update
- sum: The Swiss File Knife can now create zip files and extract zip files, supporting UTF-8 unicode filenames and 64 bit contents with sizes over 2 gb. This allows highly flexible file selection with the full SFK syntax, like selecting all files changed today, or all files containing a searched pattern, and to pack them into a .zip directly.
- add: sfk zip, create zip file from folder.
- add: sfk zipto, zip selected file list.
- add: sfk unzip, list or extract zip file.
- add: sfk checkzip, verify zip file content.
- add: sfk run: quick confirm by sfk run. (with a dot)
- chg: sfk getdv unter windows no longer does a direct download, but shows an info text and then opens a web browser to download dview.
- add: scripts with -var: #(sys.slash) creates \ under windows, / under linux.
- add: require: option -nostop to continue chain.
- fix: sfk xfind -names ... +run etc. also printed the names to terminal.
- fix: rand: when chained with other random generator commands like make-random-file the seed was permanently reinitialized, producing redundant number sequences.
- fix: script: command chaining stopped after md5gento, make-random-file, snapto, joinlines, bin-to-src, deblank, color, fixfile, split, join, partcopy, setbytes, media, rename
- add: ftpserv: better windows 10 ftp client support by replying to OPTS UTF8 ON.
- chg: sfk num: little endian conversion is now always done as 32 bits, even with small numbers. use option -small for old behaviour.
- fix: sfk num: text output chaining did not work.
- add: sfk num: option -show x to print just a single format instead of all formats.
- chg: hexdump: now supports -off n with chain data.
- doc: xed: [2 chars] explained.
- doc: xed: example to swap char groups.
- doc: run: time measurement example.