Swiss File Knife
a command line
free external tools,
- add: sfk olist, list only office files within a folder.
- add: snapto: option -office to include text from office files like .docx .xlsx .odt
- add: snapto, ofind: option -justoffice to read only office files, but not plain text files.
- chg: no longer loading binaries with commands like snapto just due to a file mask, but still by .extension. use option -wlbin for the old behaviour.
- add: difflines: option to read from stdin.
- fix: difflines: example with variables.
- fix: require: if no version info was found it produced a non speaking error. now it assumes version 0.0.0
- fix: sfk ose: missing office file support.
- doc: help office: snapto examples.
- doc: sfk view: dview office notes.