Depeche View 1.7.5
Now with multi core search!
Read all changes here.
Watch the video:
Flying over 300,000 files in one window.
- Fly over thousands of text files in realtime:
- office files .docx .xlsx .pptx .ods .odt ...
- source code .c .cpp .java .jsp .js .php .sql ...
- documentation .txt .html .asc ...
- huge log files
- any other plain text, like xml and config files.
- One click search, copy, bookmark.
- Instant plain text editing by a built-in editor.
- Call external programs like compilers, command line FTP, or your
favourite text editor through self defined hotkeys or extended
- Load, View and Search text from .zip, .tar.gz and .tar.bz2 archive files
instantly without prior extraction. Fly through Open Source sample codes
in realtime during your search for solutions.
Depeche View allows high speed research and edit on a Windows 7/8/10 system
(32 or 64 bits).
Many modern software projects, however, are spread across many platforms,
typically editing under Windows, then compiling under Linux.
This process is supported by SFK, described further below.
The Swiss File Knife Mobile Book.
All commands in a 300 page PDF, for convenient reading
on your tablet or smartphone.
Contains a 60 page tutorial
with 25 pages of detailed xed examples
and a 200 page command reference.
now all in one bundle for an amazing introduction price.
- High performance replace and xreplace
- HTTPS web access by sfk web and wget
- SFKTray Full with 27 status lights
Get a stylish coffee mug.
Available on: stahlworks.com/merch
- Have a great coffee break
- Unique meditative style
- Designed by StahlWorks
The Swiss File Knife. Ultimate Command Line Power.
- One Hundred Command Line Tools in a Single Executable.
Forget about installing, installing, installing.
What ever you need for your daily work, it's in there.
- Find and extract text in binary files,
list dir tree sizes, filter and replace text,
run an instant ftp server,
http server for easy file transfer,
find duplicate files, join many text files into one,
create and verify md5 checksum lists,
run a command on all files, detab text,
create hexdumps from files,
trace contents of a tcp connection,
find dependencies between files,
print colored text to terminal,
locate commands in the path, print last lines of a file,
convert CR/LF, hex to binary, binary to source code,
split and join large files, and much more.
- SFK Base is Freeware and Open Source.
- SFK Extended Edition allows direct reading of .zip,
.tar.bz and .tar.bz2 file
contents and comes with a powerful replace command.
SFKTray: The Automation Status On Your Desktop.
See the status of your batch jobs, running locally or remote,
all in one place in your Windows system tray.
Let your shell windows run in background, just look at the lights.
This is the missing GUI link of command line automation.