SFKTray: The Swiss File Knife Status Display.
A small utility that provides several independent status lights
which can be changed via network by the free SFK command line tool for Windows,
- in the system tray area, as one combined icon
- and as a normal window for larger display
Linux and Mac OS/X, like
sfk status local "slot=1 color=green text='service .200 ready'"
sfk status 192.168.1.100 "slot=2 color=yellow text='service pending'"
sfk status .201 "slot=3 color=green text='upload done'"
to easily flag status infos from batch files running on the own
or a different machine.
Download the SFKTray Free Edition here.
It is Freeware and allows to display four independent status lights
(slot=1 to slot=4).
Then download the Free SFK Base
for any computer you are using (Windows, Linux, Mac) and type "sfk status"
for detailed examples.
Or download the SFK .zip package
with everything in one file:
- the SFKTray Free Installer.
- all SFK Binaries for Windows, Linux i686/ARM, Mac OS/X.
- the SFK source code for self compile on any platform.
SFKTray Full features:
- 9 status lights per instance
- with 3 instances side by side.
The above image was created by:
sfk status local "slot=3 color=green"
sfk status local "slot=5 color=green"
sfk status local "slot=6 color=green"
sfk status local "slot=7 color=green"
sfk status local "slot=8 color=green"
sfk status local:2nd "slot=1 color=green"
sfk status local:2nd "slot=2 color=green"
sfk status local:2nd "slot=3 color=red"
sfk status local:3rd "pat=up color=yellow"
Please purchase only if you tested SFKTray Free Edition successfully
on any computer where you want to use the full edition.
- You are allowed to use SFKTray Full on up to five computers used by yourself.
- After purchase you get one year of free updates. Please note that
after this period no further downloads are possible,
so keep a backup of the installer.
If you have questions while ordering, please email to: